As you have read on this website, I believe in the benefits that exercise and weight lifting can bring to peoples’ lives and health and to society. I would be happy to come and speak to your group school, college or corporation to help you reap these benefits. Audiences have told me that I am funny, entertaining, informative, and inspirational.
Schools and colleges
I can speak on a variety of topics, including training drug free, training for peak performance, and enjoying a healthy and active life. As a longtime coach, athlete, and parent, schools and teams have found that I know how to connect with the audience and leave them with the right message.
Having been an employee of large corporations such as Pfizer and Coty, I get it, I understand how hard it is for employees to work exercise into their lives. By the same token, I know how to help motivate employees to help them follow wellness programs. I did it myself while being a busy professional and raising three children. It would be my pleasure to help your employees do the same.
Listen to Robert
You can also listen to Robert here:
- Podcast Audio: “The Sports Watchdog” Radio Show Features Powerlifting’s Robert Herbst & NFL’s Vernon Kearney | New York SportScene, from June 24, 2018. (Robert can be heard beginning at 5:53.)
- Episode #3-Robert Herbst-World Champion Power Lifter/Lawyer | Player.fm Executive Athletes Podcast, from May 21, 2018.
- Robert Herbst on the Russian Drug Fallout, Rio Olympics and the Upcoming Winter Games | TFC Prime, from January 26, 2018.
- Activate Your Brain’s Peak Potential | BrainTap Radio, from January 15, 2018.
- Weightlifting Champion Robert Herbst on the Positive Phil Show | Promoting Positives | Celebrating Entrepreneurship, from August 24, 2017. (Robert can be heard beginning at 3:15.)
- Go Long with Strategies from 16x World Champion Robert Herbst, a 2015 interview with Jason Benavides. (Robert can be heard beginning at 1:45.)
- The Weight Loss Show on The Outer Limits of Inner Truth Radio Show from April 15, 2017. (Robert can be heard beginning at 1:56:38.)
- SportsRadio 94WIP Nights/Weekends on CBS Philly – CBS Local from April 2, 2017. (Robert can be heard beginning at 21:11.)